Sunday, March 11, 2007

NEWS:

I have my own dot com.

www.dealboyrandy.com

This will replace various other websites I have had. I got sick of the trouble of creating a site, then being limited with what i could do with it. This was esp frustrating with the googlepages one.. I had to have 4 then 5 different pages because they would freeze whenever i wanted to modify add or whatever.

Obviously you get what you pay for. Free is good to a point, but...

SO! this will be ongoing and ever changing, both because i am learning a bunch of new things, and because new content is added. Especially with the eneRGy art areas.

Its not very flashy....yet, so if you know how to do something cool...let me know. Always looking for ideas.

Also if you want to be added into the links section lemme know.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?