Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I got this couple in my sights near the fishing port near Juiwei. I could see the couple in the distance. She was dancing around him he was looking quite solemn indeed.

Looks like he lost a bet.This little monster was doing everything he could to get away from Mom n Dad. He was just learning to walk, and the parents were quite happy earlier when he walked on the beach and took 8 or 9 steps.
He just has this great look n his eye which I'm sure will stay with him for life. This sneaky sly look like he just found or did something he wasn't supposed to do.

It was funny to watch his face change between being with mom n dad and escaping.

Ah yes... the sleepy fisherman. Working hard to catch the monster off the pier. Eyes closed, making small snoring sounds so as to just trick the big fish into thinking he was sleeping.

It is all going to break loose any minute now.....any minute....any min.....any ....a...zzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?