Thursday, November 06, 2008

THE BOOK IS RELEASED!!!!!

Thailand: My Way has arrived and is available for browsing and of course contact me if you want your own copy.

This book may be the start of it all.

Here are a few pages from the book.







In Asia the book goes for NT$1000 if ordered with in the next week or two.
(I will be putting in a bulk order so I can us get a discount). The Regular Price after that is around NT$1400.

There is no mark up.

In other words if you order from me now your paying cost. I make nothing. It may be silly to do it but this is my gift to the world. More books will follow... but I guarantee they will cost more.

I just really want to have people to have some of my work.

If your in North America then just wait...Nicole will be back in Canada in a couple of weeks and will do a promotional tour on my behalf.

Cost in Canada.....coming soon let me see what I can negotiate.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?