Thursday, January 22, 2009

There I was a little bored puttering along on my rental scooter in Kending. I decided to take a small road that lead to another one that I turned off into another one then into a farmers field, then chased out by charging cows...well they had horns and looked mad, so I turned around.

Continued along the road and stopped near the top of a hill and saw this old house. I thought about something my mother once told me. She said she often looks at old houses and farmyards thinking about what life was like for these people, who were they what did they do.
Well this house didn't look like anything special but what you can't see, is on the other side of this house is a deep valley leading down to the ocean. This is a great location for a house. It really seems a shame that this family has left it. What potential!

Peaceful, clean breezy air rushing off the ocean, a view to die for and even if you dont want to live there (not sure who that would be) but with the tourist potential it would be a gold mine.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?