Friday, January 26, 2007

Ever notice how good simple good ol' toast can be. Especially when you get just the right bread mmmmm.
Or what about a simple banana when its just right. Or finally a nice cup of lemon tea on a cold rainy day.
I had all three today, and made me content.
But when you get a crazy overloaded garbage pizza like the one I had earlier today I used to think even a crappy pizza isn't bad. But lemme tell about this one today.

First part its my bad for eating a small 6" pizza in a Japanese coffee house in Taiwan. I mean this last sentence just smacks of stupidity on my part. BUT it was a burnt crust soggy in the middle. The sauce was minced carrots n green goo. Toppings included a piece of squid, 4 shrimp tails (does anyone normal eat these?), 3 shrimp, a couple of bits of corn, and a couple of clumps burnt Parmesan cheese that tasted like it was burnt with the little blowtorches they have.

All in all i think it must be an art to be able to do 2 things, one to make a thing taste that bad period, and two to be able to put it on a menu and sell it as food.

I'm sure its that i just done understand Taiwanese culture yet.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?