Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Wow... ok so its been a while.

I've added a shop to my site.

Ive also added a bunch of new features, and new pictures to it as well.

Above is the latest one.

Ive been working hard on the website, and pictures, and going on scooter trips.

I went with a friend from work to Gwanwu National forest area. Its near Hsinchu. Anyways it was a full day trip. We left in the morning, and it took about 40 minutes to get out of the city traffic.

It was smooth sailing from there on in. The roads became narrow and wet, the trees blocked out the sunlight the road was being repaired in a few spots from previous typhoons causing landslides.

We came across a crazy tunnel, I mean not that it was hard to see the tunnel, but once we entered it it was pitch black. Even my headlights on high beam didn't help anything, because my eyes were used to sunlight. Then to make matters worse, there were no lights and you couldnt see the exit, add to that the tunnel first went on an incline, then a decline...the road was uneven, and just to make interesting....the tunnel narrows to one lane right in the middle. I could tell because right then a car was coming at me and i couyld see both sides and thought to my self, either im gonna be part of a mountain-car sandwich, or he will slow down. Luckily the other car slowed down and i was able to pass before he entered the narrow area. What an intelligent design for a tunnel.

Monday i had the day off so I went to Danshuei, near Taipei. Everyone said don't scooter there, just take the train.....I don't know why. It took me an hour to drive there....but I'm sure it would have been much more than that if I would have taken the train, plus its a big area, so I wouldn't have been able to get around much after that. I was glad I didn't take the train. Except that ojn my way back my back tire blew. So i coasted into a mechanic shop, and 20 minutes later a new tire was on and away i went. No problem.


Otherwise all is normal.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?