Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This is my daily view as I go to my various work places. A crazy mess of scooters, cars, amd stupid cement trucks n taxis. It looks worse than it is. Mind you, now I think that rush hour back home is only the time it takes me to rush home. Life is a challenge. So far Im winning, cuz Im not dead.


Below is my precious over priced, spud. You see it was just another day in the life of an underground vegetable, when it was ripped from its dirty home and put in my kitchen. Then it was transformed by virtue of a peeler, into a half naked potato.

Oh the X rated potato... you should have see what it looked like with no clothes at all....

But she eventually got into hot water.

Just seeemed to fall apart after that.

Was beaten, whipped, but eventually just turned to mush.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Who links to me?