Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Another day in the green room done. This post i wont complain. no more IV no more tubes in my arm...just a splint and tensors. minimal pain, maximum boredom.

Could have been much worse. my roommate has some bigger issues. his wife is with him almost 24/7. he has numerous staples in 4 places in his head. they have 2 kids, Nicole and I gave them candy canes on Christmas. everyone has been big smiles ever since.

Doc Young said i can go home on Friday...ugg 2 more days...but like i said it could have been worse.

A funny thing happenned yesterday, a little girl maybe 4 and her dad came out of the elevator as i was nearby...the little girl looked at me with a puzzled look and asked "Santa Claus?"

what?? when did i start to look like santa claus...geez. maybe my red outfit and fuzzy slippers ave me away.

I have to say Nicole has been awesome with everything...like i said i have to say that.....just kidding...coincidentally she got me the perfect xmas gift an ASUS eee PC 8 GB.

Its basically a tiny laptop, 1 gb ram, 8gb HD, 7" screen, but fully functional.
its got a webcam,wifi, preloaded with open office, and skype and ton of other programs. And too boot its quite a bit cheaper than a reg laptop....so cool, and so useable...especially now.

well so long from the one armed santa claus.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?