Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getting better. The arm is still in a cast but just a plastic 1/2 cast. I can take it off easily. I can use it more and more everyday. Ex. Sunday i rode my scooter for the first time since i broke my arm. I couldn't grab the grips with both hands, Tuesday i could, Wednesday i could use the brake a bit with that arm.

Its kinda uncomfortable cuz the cast doesn't let me extend my arm, but then again it helps keep my elbow from popping out of place.

Otherwise i am still gearing up for the trip to Thailand. I decided not to do Cambodia, as its a tough journey and the itinerary would mostly be hiking and crawling over the ruins. Sounds cool, but not as a one armed bandit...one slip and I'm in big trouble. So I'm hoping that the beaches will be easier to navigate.

work has been relly understanding...more than i expected. That was nice. My students sympathies make up for not being around family in this time... they really have genuine concern, and will help me out with anything if i need.

Take care all, and feel free to drop me a line.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?