Sunday, February 08, 2009

A few shots I took upon entering the legendary Angkor Wat.

If you have been here you may wonder how I was able to get these without the hordes of people. The answer is a lot of patience and 2 pm. When many tour buses go back to town for lunch and a break I was here waiting for a clear view.

The sun is directly overhead, everyone is resting. I was melting as was my camera. The heat was causing all sorts of issues.
(Although I didn't know it was from the heat at the time.)

From the main walkway to the main temple.


Just before walking into the temple this was to the right, kind of below the main entrance.

Another shot straight on from the walk way. A worm's eye view.


2 comments:

cfimages said...

Is the second one HDR?

Randy said...

in this set of 3 they all are HDR...and then re toned by hand and remixed with the original pictures again in places.

 
Who links to me?